<![if !supportLists]>Latest Update: May 2005
1. Description: PTFE fine powder for molding, suitable for making both small and big products..
2. Physical and chemical properties
l Excellent chemical inertness.
l Outstanding resistance to chemical corrosion, such as strong acid, alkali, strong oxidant, etc.
l Exceptional resistance to high & low temperature, and to abrasion.
l Can be used at temperature range from 200 ~ 250 ? for long period.
l Superior electric insulation, which is not affected by temperature and frequency.
l Non-adhesive to all other materials.
l Non-absorption of moisture
l Flame retardation.
3. Molecular formula
4. Technical information
5. Processing Method: pre-forming by press molding then sintering.
Recommendation: pre-forming pressure: 20-35Mpa, sintering temperature: 375?.
6. Typical applications: skived films, large products, etc..
7. Safety precautions
n Toxic gases will be produced when the material is heated above 260?. Ventilation system must be provided in sintering areas.
n Sintering temperature should be below 400? to avoid decomposing.
8. Packaging, notice for storage and transportation
n 25kg net packed in double PE plastic bags with a cardboard drum outside.
n Store in clean, cool (5-20?) and dry place
n Open containers and use the material in clean environment only.
Home - About Us - Products List - Contact Us
Research Institute of Chemical Industry (Int'l-trade